

Is it just me or is Miss Hillary trying to segway herself out of her squeaky clean disney image the long way. Most girls who are the role models/cash cows for the teen/tween market usually try the blunt force trauma approach to destroy that fragile image that's been carefully crafted around them. But no, not Duff she appears to want to take the long way around! "I've been accused by the press of giving lap dances at clubs," she recalls when asked about the "worst thing" ever written about her. "I mean, little ol' me? It's shocking. People love to believe it -- it's way more exciting to talk about than the truth! And they're so descriptive about these lap dances."
And despite her bendy, sultry pose on the cover of the men's mag, Hilary declares, "I don't even know how to do a lap dance!"
Then there was the starlet's 2006 interview with Elle, when she supposedly said her virginity "is definitely something I like about myself. It doesn't mean I haven't thought about sex, because everyone I know has had it and you want to fit in."
But the Duffster, who was dating the significantly older Joel Madden at the time, insists she never uttered those words.
"You know what? I was quoted saying I was a virgin, but I absolutely did not say that," she asserts. "That's nobody's business but my own."
And while she describes herself as a "relationship person," she laughs off persistent aisle-walk chatter as so much bauble-inspired hooey.
"Now it's all over the Internet that I'm getting engaged to my boyfriend," she says. "The truth is I just like to wear rings!"
No comments:
Post a Comment